**Join the coversation using #PSGNCGymnastics
Competition Site: Lake Norman YMCA
Competition Entry Fee:
Mail In Forms: $60/gymnast
Online Entry Deadline: June 12 (entries received after this date may be approved by the competition manager)
Who Can Compete? Anyone at the amateur level may compete in the Powerade State Games Gymnastics competition. Parks and recreation gymnasts, NCAAU, USA gymnastics, etc are all encouraged to attend North Carolina's Largest Sports Festival.
Important Team Information: The last day to make any substitutions or additions to your team roster is June 12.
Late Fee: A $5 late fee will be applied to all registrations received after June 3.
- Competition Format: Girls only Levels 1, 2, 3
- Girls will compete on all four events: VAULT, BARS, BEAM and FLOOR
- Gymmnasts should enter the Powerade State Games Gymnastics competition through their gymnastics club/school
- Participants must be a resident of North Carolina for at least 30 days. Some exceptions may apply.
- Participants from South Carolina are allowed to participate in the Powerade State Games of NC.
Meet Director: Erik Walsingham (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Awards: Gold, Silver and Bronze for the Top three in each event and for the All Around awards.
For More Inforamation: Contact the Powerade State Games office at 919-361-1133 or email@example.com.
For the most up to date information regarding the Powerade State Games please check our website frequently as we are continually updating the content.