**Join the conversation using #PSGNCSwimming
Competition Site: Mecklenburg County Aquatic Center (Charlotte, NC)
Competition Date: June 29-30
Competition Entry Fee: $25/swimmer - Regardless of the number of events entered (8 events max, but nor more than 4 events per day)
Entry Deadline: June 13
2013 HOST HOTELS: Click Here!
Classification and Sanction: Long Course Meters/USS
- All amateur swimmers under the age of 19 are eligible to swim in the age group events.
- Swimmers may be registered members of North Carolina Swimming (NCS), but is not required.
- Swimmers must compete in the age group corresbonding to their age as of the first day of the firs day of the meet (June 29, 2013). Swimmers born on June 29 must swim at their new age.
- No swimmer will be permitted to swim in an older age group. EXCEPTION: 8 & Under swimmers may compete in 10 & under events to the extent that they do not compete in the same 8 & under event and they do not exceed the maximum number of events.
- All masters swimmers age 19 and older are eligible to swim in the masters events and may be registered with USMS for 2013, but not required.
- All events are Long Course Meters
- Events 200 meters and shorter will be pre-seeded and swum as timed finals in the order specified in the Order of Events.
- The 400 meter freestyle events will be deck seeded. All swimmers must check in with the clerk of course prior to the beginning of the meet sesstion for that event.
- Powerade State Games Medals will be awarded for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place finishers for each event.
Entry Limit: Swimmers are limited to four (4) events per day and (8) events for the entire meet. Powerade State Games Needs Volunteers: All Teams are asked to provide a minimum of three (3) volunteers who are willing and able to assist with conducting the meet and other jobs. Volunteers who work a minimum of four (4) hours will receive a free Powerade State Games Volunteer t-shirt.
Meet Director: Rodney Sellars Rodney.Sellars@mecklenburgcountync.gov
For more Information: Contact the Powerade State Games office at 919-361-1133 or email at email@example.com.
Schedule: Competition begins at 8:00am each day for morning sessions. The pool will open for warm-ups at 6:45 AM. Competition begins no earlier than 1:00pm for afternoon sessions, with warm-ups starting no earlier than 12:00pm.